Campus representatives are students who spread news about our exclusive society to their respective schools and campuses. They do so by passing information about our organization to the entire campus community: graduating students, fraternities, sororities, campus clubs, and the administration.
Becoming a campus representative actually opens doors for you; plus, the title and its duties would look fantastic on your resume’. Not to mention the fact that your association with Academic Hall of Fame would make you the envy of many.
What would be your duties as a campus representative?
- Spread news about Academic Hall of Fame and promote its activities in your institution
- Update Academic Hall of Fame regarding any activities in your school, as well as other necessary information
- Set up Academic Hall of Fame posters on your school’s bulletin boards
- Disseminate news and information about Academic Hall of Fame to your entire campus community
- Attend and represent Academic Hall of Fame in campus meetings, promoting our society and its mission
- Submit a short summary of your promotional work on behalf of Academic Hall of Fame
To apply as a campus representative for Academic Hall of Fame, you need to:
- Complete our application form for Campus Representative (You can get the form from our office or email us to request for the form file.)
- Mail us a letter stating your interest in becoming a campus representative for Academic Hall of Fame, why you believe you would be ideal for the role, and how you plan on successfully promoting our organization and its services to your entire school community
- Mail us a copy of your official transcript
- Mail us a recommendation letter from your professor who has absolute belief in your capabilities to successfully promote our society’s activities, services, and mission to your school
Please send your information to our address.
For inquiries, don’t hesitate to call us at +1-410-419-9833 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.